Strawberry protein benefits and recipe
Our strawberry/raspberry protein blend.
This one tastes like that strawberry milkshake with raspberry coulis on top - YUM. For all our sweet tooths. With extra Baobab to ramp up those health benefits!
The key benefits of our strawberry/raspberry protein
- Our Strawberry/raspberry protein is 100% natural and vegan
- We added extra digestive enzymes to the blend so you can digest the protein better and don't feel bloated
- Baobab is rich in calcium, magnesium & vitamin C
- Enriched with fibres and superfoods
- Low in sugar
- No hidden nasties
We're sharing our most amazing strawberry protein smoothie bowl recipe with you!
Make this as a quick breakfast or as a post-workout snack.
Strawberry protein smoothie bowl recipe
- 1 fresh banana
- 200g frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons oats
- 60/75 ml unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 scoop YHF strawberry/raspberry protein
Mix all the ingredients together in your blender and mix up very well. If needed, you can add more coconut milk to make your bowl more liquid.
Serve in a bowl and top off with anything you love: granola, coconut flakes, fresh raspberries, ...
But what does Baobab actually do? Why is it in the protein blend? We'll explain!
Baobab powder comes from the Baobab tree, it is the exceptional superfruit of Africa's 'Tree of Life'. It is the only fruit in the world that dries naturally on the branch. Baobab is loved because of it's extremely high Vitamin C content and many other health benefits.
The key benefits of Baoab:
- Rich in Vitamin C, calcium and magnesium
- High fiber content may promote digestive health
- Contributes to healthy glowing skin
- Baobab supports the immune system
- The fibres of the baobab fruit pulp are prebiotics and therefor support gut health